Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

ENDLESS LEGEND WILL IT CONTINUE?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 11, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

We hear this question a lot, and our answer is pretty straightforward: We wil probably want to come back and take another shot at the Endless Legend gameplay some day. But right now we don't feel like we have learned and progressed enough to make a real EL 2.0; if we were to start the project now it would be more like an EL 1.5 (and we don't think that would be fun to make or fun to play).

So eventually, yes, I think we probably will make another one. We just want to try other things first, and learn a lot more so that it really is a 2.0 experience.

Sorry, that's the best answer I can give!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 11, 2018, 2:42:14 PM

It's smart and honnest reflexion.

I agree.

Creativity is the most important aspect especially for Amplitude.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 16, 2018, 1:00:28 PM
Slowhands wrote:

We hear this question a lot, and our answer is pretty straightforward: We wil probably want to come back and take another shot at the Endless Legend gameplay some day. But right now we don't feel like we have learned and progressed enough to make a real EL 2.0; if we were to start the project now it would be more like an EL 1.5 (and we don't think that would be fun to make or fun to play).

So eventually, yes, I think we probably will make another one. We just want to try other things first, and learn a lot more so that it really is a 2.0 experience.

Who are you and why are you posting my words with your account?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 18, 2018, 5:53:00 AM
Slowhands wrote:

Thank you for your answer

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message