Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Guardians are not immunised to lava but I guess they should be + The Fotios guardian subject

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Aug 8, 2018, 6:40:12 PM

I think the Guardians should be immunised to Lava damages on the campaign map (not in the combat map). Simply because they are gigantic and can step over.

Moreover, Guardians are rarely used as unit. I think it's good to see them more often.  :)

Another suggestion : It may be logical to give to Fotios, the fire guardian, an affinity with Volcanic terrain and lava. When I say affinity, I mean the same bonus that the Demon unit has, or any kapaku unit.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 12, 2018, 8:43:21 PM

Yeah in a recent game I got myself a Fotios and just assumed it was immune to lava flows. I was pretty supsired to see my fire guardian almost dead because he walked over a lava flow a couple of times.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 14, 2018, 8:35:58 PM

We've added the Flamewalker Capacity to Fotios for the next patch (That was a bit of an oversight on our part =P )
No it's just as "at home" in Volcanic Terrain as the Kazanji.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 24, 2018, 7:07:19 AM

I was also surprised when my flying units lost health due to Lava Flows. They can fly over mountains and ridges but Lava Rivers are their kryptonite!!!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 24, 2018, 7:15:16 AM

Yes. And they are slowdowned by the lava movement point penatly too. But for this point I want their loose health too. Because flying units are already overpowered !

They ignore the movement cost, they are the perfect scout then. They are the best fighting units on the game (Necrodrones, Myst and Monks).

I know it's not logic but I am bored to see only flying units as scout and no cavalery. I accept with pleasure these damages by "crossing" lava rivers even it's not logical. Don't want to reinforce them here !

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 24, 2018, 7:15:50 AM

That does make some degree of sense, as above a lava flow the air would be much hotter thus less dense making it much harder for things to fly.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 24, 2018, 7:22:35 AM

Oh yes you have right we can see that like.

And these are not units that fly 100 meters above the ground. These are not helicopters. They are rather beetles ^^ 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 24, 2018, 7:28:21 AM
Jojo_Fr wrote:

Oh yes you have right we can see that like.

And these are not units that fly 100 meters above the ground. These are not helicopters. They are rather beetles ^^ 

These ones seem to have some serious altitude though:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message