Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Different districts

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 5, 2015, 2:54:01 PM
First post and whatnot: I love this game. But i have so many things i want:

(i am going to post several suggestions because of my abysmal ability to program/modify and hope someone might pick it up smiley: smile )

The first 100 to 200 turns play amazingly, the quests work well, but the routine sets in.

Cities grow beautifully across the map and disticts pile upon districts endlessly.

Since my first minute of playing EL i have wondered about the city itself. There are only 9 different kinds of Districts, City Center, level 1 Districts, Level 2 Districts, Exploitations and five additional wonders.

My suggestion: Different districts.

Faming, Industry, Banking, Research, Entertainment, Approval

(and my personal favourite forgin districts)

It should be quite easy to modify the game to create those and the possibilites are, no pun intended: Endless.

the twist: city improvements also take up space. Which would make the earth a precious comodity and really valuable, just the way things are.

so far the game is based on only liquidity and rentability analysis, but not factor allocation (opportunity costs), which would make the game way more complex....

(and yeah i am basicly quoting the stuff i learned for ths last exam...)
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message