Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Legate Minor Factions Boosts

Copied to clipboard!
11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 6:28:06 PM

Hi, I was wondering what exactly are the minor faction boosts that the Legate role gets access to. I got the role in one of my games but have only found the Crusade feature. I have tried checking my empire management screen, census, and individual pops but I cant seen to find anything that would indicate a boost. Am I misreading this or should I be looking somewhere else. Thanks in advance!

0Send private message
11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 10:24:42 PM

Hello, this was poor phrasing on my part, but it's specifically referring to the abilities specific to minor faction diplomacy, like how some grant you the ability to get a population, whereas others grant you a ship. The legate gets access to all 3 of these.

0Send private message
11 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 12:49:06 AM
CaptainCobbs wrote:

Hello, this was poor phrasing on my part, but it's specifically referring to the abilities specific to minor faction diplomacy, like how some grant you the ability to get a population, whereas others grant you a ship. The legate gets access to all 3 of these.

Ooooooooh. Thanks for clarifying. That makes a lot more sense. Also thank you for your service in overhauling Awakening. Loving it thus far. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message