Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Shout out to Amplitude Devs! Thanks Amplitude!

Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 12:13:37 PM

Just want to give a shout out and thanks to all the devs / employees at Amplitude!  You guys are amazing and have done such a wonderful job with your games.  I almost exclusively play your titles and love them all  :)  They have brought me countless hours of fun and enjoyment during my free time.  It's obvious you guys put a lot of love and passion into the games you make and it shows.  I like how you guys try out new approaches and don't stick strictly to industry norms in your games.  It makes your games shine and it's very refreshing!  So thank you again for everything you guys do!  I'm sure I'm not the only one whom appreciates the stuff you guys put together, so keep up the good work and continue to put your passion into your projects.

-Xarek

0Send private message
18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 12:39:30 PM
Xruptor wrote:

Just want to give a shout out and thanks to all the devs / employees at Amplitude!  You guys are amazing and have done such a wonderful job with your games.  I almost exclusively play your titles and love them all  :)  They have brought me countless hours of fun and enjoyment during my free time.  It's obvious you guys put a lot of love and passion into the games you make and it shows.  I like how you guys try out new approaches and don't stick strictly to industry norms in your games.  It makes your games shine and it's very refreshing!  So thank you again for everything you guys do!  I'm sure I'm not the only one whom appreciates the stuff you guys put together, so keep up the good work and continue to put your passion into your projects.

-Xarek

Hey!! You have made my day!
I Cannot say thank you louder here, but THANK YOU for your kind words! We are super happy that you are having a blast with our games!

Which one is your favorite? (I´m a bit curious about it :P )

Sometimes it is difficult to bring new things into the table while preserving some of the elements that make your previous game different. 

0Send private message
18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 12:51:26 PM

Awwww thank you for the kind words! Feels good to read this kind of message. 

0Send private message
18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 1:21:06 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:

Hey!! You have made my day!
I Cannot say thank you louder here, but THANK YOU for your kind words! We are super happy that you are having a blast with our games!

Which one is your favorite? (I´m a bit curious about it :P )

Sometimes it is difficult to bring new things into the table while preserving some of the elements that make your previous game different. 

:D I'm glad and you are welcome!  I have some spare time here and there to play games and I always find myself playing Amplitude stuff hehe.  So just wanted to let you guys know that you rock and your games are fun! Keep up the passion you put in to them.

To answer your curiosity. ;) I love Endless Space 2 followed by Humankind (The mechanic of culture traits following you era to era keeps you on your toes and makes you think.). I also REALLY do love the cultures and lore in Endless Legend as well, probably more so than Endless Space (but don't tell my friends that LOL they are Endless Legend fanatics), but I normally find myself playing Endless Space.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 days ago
May 10, 2024, 3:46:42 PM
Barmat wrote:

Thanks a lot Xarek!! :)

You're VERY WELCOME!  :)  Keep up the good work guys.  You all are amazing.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message