Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Dungeon of the Endless Console Physical Release

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
May 13, 2020, 7:08:08 PM

Can anyone describe what is happening with the Console release of the game?

I had a preorder on BestBuy for the switch version, it just says delayed now, doesn't look like its ready to ship?

Also on Amazon the release date of the game isn't for another couple of weeks, so just trying to understand when the physical release is actually supposed to happen.

Thanks!

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 14, 2020, 2:05:07 AM

Well, I just got the update..

We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Tuesday, June 23, 2020.

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 14, 2020, 1:11:47 PM

Yes, there are indeed some delays. I'll let you know the details once I have all the relevant information from our partners at Playdigious.

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 14, 2020, 1:34:32 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Yes, there are indeed some delays. I'll let you know the details once I have all the relevant information from our partners at Playdigious.

Great thanks.. hopefully the delays arent too long I am excited for getting back into this game, especially with the switch handheld form factor!

Also, the list of extras looked very cool as well.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 20, 2020, 5:48:10 PM

Another delay... RIP

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 24, 2020, 11:14:40 AM

Apparently that 2nd delay was a red herring and now the game will be here tomorrow (6/25), sweet!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message