Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

DOTE on Xbox vs PS4

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Apr 29, 2021, 2:22:08 PM

Hey guys. So I just wanted to say that this game is seriously amazing. Everything about it is truly grand. I first purchased the game on Xbox and thought the character and album unlocking was cool. I told my brother to get it on PS4 so we can play together but I notice on PlayStation, there’s way more characters and all characters unlocked than Xbox. I thought maybe it was a DLC kind of thing but the Microsoft store doesn’t have any DLC content at all. So my questions are basically wondering if Xbox will get an update soon to get all dlc characters to play with? Or it’s only available to PlayStation and PC. Also when is multiplayer coming to PlayStation? I know the team is working hard on this masterpiece, just curious. Thank you :)

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 20, 2021, 7:35:13 PM

I have played this on PC, and IMHO it is best played with a friend. The shared tension and stress when getting to the end of a level is what makes this game exceptional.
So I also recommended it to some of the friends I play with on PS and one of them bought it today, only to find out that Co-op is not implemented in the PS4 version :(

This is  a Big let-down... DOTE is a co-op game by design and definition.

Please let us know when/if you are planning to implement Co-op on PS4.

If you are not (I understand critical mass is not there probably) please say so, no biggie, but my friend should get a refund so I can convince him to play Endless Dungeon with me when it comes out :)

Thanks for your consideration!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 2, 2021, 10:51:04 PM

If you want to buy FIFA 22, but you haven't decided which edition to buy or where to find it? You are in the right place.I play fifa since FIFA 14 and I enjoy this game more and more every single year. I hope this year FIFA 22 will be the best, after last year the game was played by billions of people. There are a lot of websites, where you can buy this game, but the best website which I recommend you is cdkeysforgames.com. I buy FIFA from this website every single year, and I am very delighted. I recommend to buy the standard edition, because is cheaper. 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message