Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

How in the heck do you make use of Mizi Kurtiz?

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Apr 29, 2018, 5:02:58 PM

Her skills basically make it painful to be in the same room with other heroes. She has to be alone, can't use a weapon, and doesn't have the attack power or defense needed to handle even a single wave of monsters by around the fifth or sixth floor.

What's the trick? Right now, she's a detriment to my party -- I would have been better off to fire her and pick up the last cryo capsule I passed by, or any of the random heroes that I just let sit there and be killed off by incoming waves.

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 4, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

She is probably my least favourite hero for that very reason. She needs to be high level to hold one flank by herself, but by having her you condemn yourself to be weakened in those large battles were all heroes need to be present.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 9, 2021, 3:47:42 PM
She can open doors and run back to a fortified room just as anybody else. Her Hellfire skill is really strong. If you have to be in one room with all heroes its not too bad to have her there aswell. You can strenghten your heroes defense by modules and inventar so she doesnt really weaken them too much. I dont know if other skills "got your back" and "group therapy" negate "bad company". they should.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message