Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Switch Version crashing every time I get passed floor 7

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
May 20, 2020, 1:24:37 AM

I signed up to this forum after the 4th time the game crashed and loses the save completely. it's unbearable. Had great runs to finally try and beat the game and it won't make it. 

It was installed to sd card at first so after 2 crashes I moved it over to onboard memory and it still crashed. Gave it another go and got to floor 8 and while fighting a wave it just crashed again. It is unplayable at this point and I have no confidence in playing it again. Save was 2 days old but the other crashes happened while on first run. I prepurchased this and now I'm stuck hoping for a patch of some sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 21, 2020, 2:22:04 AM

I got this issue occasionally on PC. I noticed that it seemed more likely to happen the longer a run went. I started saving and exiting after each floor past five and it didn't happen since. I managed to do a 24 floor run in the drill pod without a crash while doing that.

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 23, 2020, 6:24:07 PM

Same problem for me : unable to finish any run, not because of the difficulty but because of the crash. On my longest I reach the level 10 ... I hope developpers will release a patch soon because it's very frustrating and clearly unplayable !  

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 10, 2020, 3:53:32 PM
guiodar wrote:

I can't help you, I'm sorry

Why even make a reply? What value does this add?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message