Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Ps5 version of dungeon of endless is broken

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Dec 13, 2020, 8:11:41 PM

Hi, this is to report that the ps5 version of dungeon of endless does not work on the ps5. Every time I boot up the game the game crashes after the title screens. I have downloaded it twice. I submitted an email to Sega the suggestion that I got was to issues a complaint on the forums which I find ridiculous.  Anyway I have bought the game on the Xbox & iOS. I was excited to play it on my ps5 for the low price 3.99. I am hoping this is fixed in the future. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Dec 13, 2020, 9:52:26 PM

Well, DotE was'nt originally programmed for the PS5, as it was released in 2014 and ported to PS4 just this Spring and can be played on PS5 via backwards compatability. I guess chances are relatively high of an older, ported game to have issues there.

Even though I don't have a PS5, I hope for you that this'll get fixed!

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Dec 26, 2020, 11:38:30 AM

Same here. Bought the game yesterday and it doesn’t get past the first two loading screens. The game was released only a few weeks ago and is also sold as PS5 compatible (as are basically 99,5%) of all PS4 games. I paid the full price 20€ so that’s a real bummer when the game doesn’t even start I hope they are already working on a fix. No way that they haven’t already seen the bug given that I am sure they have a PS5 in the Studio. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 26, 2021, 7:20:25 PM

I have the same problem but you see either they fix it or they get taken to court they can’t advertise a game that won’t work ffs! Are they insane? The games that doesn’t work on backwards compability are disabled on psn for ps5 and this wasn’t so I’m goddamn furious with them!

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message