Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Yearbook Editor Achievement Completion Guide/Tips (51/51)

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Feb 1, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

I wanted to make this post to help people trying to get this achievement. I found there wasn't a lot of information out there and what was out there was out of date. 

If you have more accurate or additional information, please post below and i'll try to update the post.

Things i know contributed to the "Yearbook Editor" achievement: 

• Unlock all heroes (Some hero unlocks didn't contribute(?), pretty sure you don't need any DLC characters to unlock the achievement).
  • Unlock all ships.
  • Complete all "Story Events" (Not all interactions contributed to the album unlocks, however i don't know which particular ones do. Maybe someone in the comments can help with this. http://dungeon-of-the-endless.wikia.com/wiki/Events).
  • Win game with Sanitary Pod. (Was the last thing i needed to complete the album)
  • Get to level 25 with Drill Pod.
  • Get the "Dexterous" achievement (Kill each type of mob 50 times).

Tips:

• Max and Josh make a good combo for most runs.
  • Wes' ability "Urgent Call" is very useful for finding and unlocking heroes. (Remember you can use science to refresh abilities instantly)
  • Use the Armory Pod to unlock most of the "Story Events".

Here's a link to my album when i unlocked the achievement. Some album images are still missing, so i guess not all images in the album count towards the "Yearbook Editor" achievement. 

I didn't need these achievements to complete the album. Hope that helps.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 25, 2020, 11:59:40 AM

You need to beat Escape, Infirmary, Library, Armory and Sanitary Pods. You need to get to, but not beat, level 24 with the Drill Pod.

You do not need to acquire Esseb Tarosh, however he is very good, especially on the Drill and Sanitary Pods.

The only of the mobs that's hard to kill 50 of is the Chimera Keeper, make sure you kill all of them that you see. They only appear at high levels.

Although they do have pages in the album, you do not need to do any of the DLC content to get the achievement Yearbook Editor. You do not need to beat the Refreezerator or Organic Pods. The following are not needed: 
Page 4 bottom middle (Refreezerator Pod) , page 9 any of it (slime enemies from Organic Matters), page 10 any of it (Sasha, Wes, Zugma, all three of them)

These are the story events you need:
Australium! - Requires all 4 Team Fortress 2 characters

Bug vs. Bugeater - Requires Skroig and Golgy Phurtiver

Clash of Heroes - Requires Sara Numas and Gork "Butcher" Koroser
Downfall - Requires Rakya Pulmoni and Elise Ness
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Interrogative - Requires Ken Massoqui and Opbot DV8

Who Talked? - Requires Max O'kane, Troe Pekenyo, Josh N'Tello and Warden Mormish

With Honor! - Requires Hikensha and Mizi Kurtiz
Use the Armory pod for 'Australium!' and 'Who Talked?'.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message