Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Early game - Video Tutorial

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 16, 2014, 3:42:09 PM
Title says it all, I really don't think there's any point in me writing extra descriptions in this topic smiley: wink

Generally, with the recent balance changes, I felt like I could create a video explaining current metagame of DotE, talking a bit about my favorite hero picks as well as general strategy for the first few floors. In particular, the build order I shared in the video seems to be the absolute best for jumpstarting your DotE adventure! smiley: cool

I will post two warnings here however:

Warning #1:

This video is not for people who know nothing about DotE. If you are such person, you may not understand everything I talk about. I encourage you to watch my "Introducing" video (link below) before watching this one.

Warning #2:

This video contains words. Like, a LOT of them. If you're here for gameplay, well, you will get some of it. But overall, there's not a whole lot of action, mostly just a lot words. It is a tutorial after all. You have been warned.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 26, 2014, 5:37:20 PM
I wish I could make lets plays but I dont have video recording software or the rig capable of filming at a constant 60fps. Good videosmiley: smile.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 5:02:05 PM
I was actually looking for a guide on early major module setup like this, thanks.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message