Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Banes dust merchant trick - The dust rush

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jan 10, 2015, 7:48:42 PM
Unlike other merchants the gold merchant sells items for dust that cannot be produced by modules and cannot be transferred to the other floors.

When you find a dust merchant you can sell items for dust or buy items for dust.

When you find him you can sell the items that you do not need for extra dust.

Now before you leave the floor make sure to light up the path to the exit, then before you take the crystal to the exit you buy items from the merchant with the extra dust you have.

You can buy items you need or just take the most expensive items to sell at the next merchant for other resources.smiley: cool

P.S. Do not forget that you can only fit 4 items in the backpack.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 11, 2015, 9:11:22 AM
Dude nobody's going to call it the Bane's Dust Merchant Trick, especially when a lot of people have already been doing that.

I've actually named a few tactics myself; Naming tactics allows us to expedite the process of explaining what you want to do, but at least I attempted to name the tactics in an encapsulating manner that wasn't narcissistic. Unless you meant that the tactic's name was "The dust rush". Well, it's still not yours, lol.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 14, 2015, 12:35:13 AM
Also, this "trick" is missing the most "tricky" aspect of the dust merchant - that is, after you pick up the crystal, that is when it is best to go and shop at the merchant, as you can then spend all of your dust, while keeping rooms lit, since they do not power down after you pick up the crystal regardless of how little dust you have.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 20, 2015, 6:35:13 PM
EndlessRunner wrote:
Dude nobody's going to call it the Bane's Dust Merchant Trick, especially when a lot of people have already been doing that.

I've actually named a few tactics myself; Naming tactics allows us to expedite the process of explaining what you want to do, but at least I attempted to name the tactics in an encapsulating manner that wasn't narcissistic. Unless you meant that the tactic's name was "The dust rush". Well, it's still not yours, lol.

This tread was for those who did not figure out the trick by themselves.

The trick belongs to anyone who wants to use it, I just names and explained it on this forum.

I named it "the dust rush" because you sell the dust then rush to the exit on the last waves.

If you are half as smart as you claim to be, then why did you not post this strategy before I did? smiley: twisted
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 20, 2015, 6:47:30 PM
Jimbly wrote:
Also, this "trick" is missing the most "tricky" aspect of the dust merchant - that is, after you pick up the crystal, that is when it is best to go and shop at the merchant, as you can then spend all of your dust, while keeping rooms lit, since they do not power down after you pick up the crystal regardless of how little dust you have.

Yes, however you have to make sure to manually shutdown the power to some rooms before the trade.

If you make a trade and you do not have extra dust you lose 2-3 rooms at random and all the rooms not connected to the center lose power.

If you are really unlucky you could shutdown all the rooms before you get to the exit and you may lose characters if you are not careful.

It is important to remember that this is a gamble unless you can at least power the rooms from the center to the exit, or the dust merchant is near the exit.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 15, 2015, 8:03:01 AM
I havent thought about it to use gold dust merchant at the end of stage so this tip helped me a lot.Thanks.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message