Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

How to win the game.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 10:34:56 PM
Step 1: Build KIP Turrets.

At level one, with 125 science, they do 100 damage. Stack 4, 400 damage. At level 3, they do 160 damage if you have 160 science.

Step 2: Now, in order to sustain these turrets, build lots of Industry IV modules, (Do it responsibly, so you don't waste it all.)

Step 3: If you do it right, everything dies in one second, have heroes aggro and clean up mess, works great with Skroig due to his amazing active which causes enemies to attack each other.

Step 4: Profit

--------------------------edit-----------------------------------------------

So I finally found Kip Turrets 4, 190 Max Damage with a sci conversion rate of 1.1, so you need about 173 science to do 190 damage, stack four in a room and that means 760 damage.

Oh and I forgot to mention, rooms with just turrets and no major modules are great because they won't get damaged as much, (Or at all? Not really sure, haven't payed that much attention.)
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 10:04:36 PM
Good strategy but the title is misleading. "How to win the game" makes me expect a full-on guide about all the best strats.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 27, 2015, 5:34:04 PM
KIP turrets are strong, but I don't think they are overpowered or any kind of panacea. They are just your solid late-game option, somewhat comparable to Smoking Guns, but requiring a science bank. While one overheats, the other overkills, so they seem to be extremely similar in overall effectiveness. Personally I like Smoking Guns because they are useful while you are still furiously researching with every last science point.

DPS:

Smoking Gun IV: 7/0.1 = 70

KIP Cannon IV: 190/2.5 = 76

Of course, you never want to just build one kind of turret either.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message