Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

(1.0.23) No "delete a group"

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 4:10:04 AM
Maybe not strictly speaking a bug. Once you "create a group" there does not seem to be a way to delete the group. This means if you test it out as I did and create all 10 groups, you are permanently stuck with extra numbers above the party portraits. This might be fixed if there was a way to select zero heroes, but that seems to be impossible. If you try to select no heroes using shift, it selects the first hero instead of selecting no one.

Similarly there is a very minor issue with the numbers overlapping if you assign all 10 groups.

The effects of the extra numbers can be minimized by assigning only one hero to most of the groups, and only a few groups to each hero.

too many:

minimized the problem:

0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 17, 2014, 9:57:10 AM
Hi,

You're right, I think we will add a shortcut to reset the groups.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 7, 2021, 8:23:54 PM

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread but has this ever been fixed? I would love to get rid of the clutter of numbers above the hero portraits. If we can't reset the group assignments manually, they should at least be cleared when starting a new game. Otherwise, is there a file we can edit ourselves to clear the assignments? Thanks.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 14, 2021, 5:27:33 AM

I am also sorry for resurrecting an ancient thread, but i would also like the answer to the person above my post's question.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message