Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Typos!

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
8 years ago
Dec 14, 2015, 2:21:16 AM
all new item miss there passive skill description in the german localisation.

ow and by the way. i unlocked all batches from my 3 games (DotE, EL, ES) but i only got the addons.

so i miss ome batches just for info smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 21, 2015, 10:27:19 PM
Thanks for opening this thread! I found a typo within the character sheet bio for Chef Nanor.

"Fighting to rebuild his reputation, he is {extra space} a ruthless..."

Small, I know.

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 21, 2015, 12:36:47 PM
Perhaps this is intended (accent or something), but Josh says humidiatind instead of humiliating:

Humidiating! A mind of such largesse on this simple task.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 13, 2014, 11:20:06 AM
EndlessRunner wrote:
Litesaber...

smiley: cool

That is no typo...
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 6, 2014, 3:20:13 AM
Iggy wrote:
I suppose the game supports gender variables?

The skill Pickpocket's tooltip reads "Even if it has no pockets, she'll find something" as it's Golgy's primary skill.

However, it is possible for any character to get the skill with the appropriate item, and it will still read "she'll find something" even as guy.

Related to that : the random string that sounds a bit like "i wish there was a safe floor full of chicks" is played by all males, females, and bug heroes. Doesn't bother me, but hey. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 10:54:22 PM
Not necessarily a typo, but the game name on the multiplayer lobby is not available for editing on the strings file: 'RandomPerson's game'.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 1, 2014, 8:14:40 PM
I suppose the game supports gender variables?

The skill Pickpocket's tooltip reads "Even if it has no pockets, she'll find something" as it's Golgy's primary skill.

However, it is possible for any character to get the skill with the appropriate item, and it will still read "she'll find something" even as guy.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2014, 2:18:33 PM
Hey everyone,

I see some threads here and there reporting some mistakes in the game (English / German / French) though those aren't really technical bugs. smiley: smile Please post all the typos you may find in Dungeon of the Endless in this thread.

Thank you!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 10:25:07 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in the next update!
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 5:52:42 PM
Hey! I'm not 100% sure this is a typo but the description for "Knee Deep in Blood" shows what appears to be a variable name and not the variable value. Here is a screenshot I took of it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 6:30:36 PM
Tear Gas is not Reißgas. You could either use Reizgas or Tränengas, the latter wont have the Tooltip pun though

(Its hard to keep puns through translations, although I can kinda think of one for that issue)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 5, 2014, 11:22:00 PM
Looks like you guys missed a String replacement smiley: wink. (Tooltip of Skroigs Knee deep in Blood Skill )

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 28, 2014, 10:01:40 AM
Tiphereth wrote:
On the french version of the game, some items don't have translation (yet?). Is it coming later or is it a mistake? (If it is I will make a note of them on my next playthroughs.)

Those missing translations should come later. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2014, 4:42:00 PM
On the french version of the game, some items don't have translation (yet?). Is it coming later or is it a mistake? (If it is I will make a note of them on my next playthroughs.)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message