Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Dungeon of the endless iOS

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Dec 26, 2019, 8:43:42 PM

Hi,

I purchased the app version of the game yesterday, the app loads and lets me select 'new game' it then goes to a black screen and nothing happens. Any suggestions or fixes?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 31, 2019, 9:53:50 PM

I am having the same issue on iOS.

I reinstalled the game, but it did not resolve the problem. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 13, 2020, 3:52:57 AM
Lloyd81 wrote:

Please save this great game on iPad! 

Can it be fixed?

any update?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 10, 2020, 1:03:18 AM

Same problem.... start game, black screen.  I tried both an iPad Pro and a IPad Air 2.  Both running developer preview 13.4

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 12, 2020, 9:56:49 AM

We're aware of the problem, and we've been looking into it. Unfortunately, we did not create the original iPad version ourselves, so we don't have a solution yet.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 8, 2020, 11:40:15 PM

Hi people, I am playing the iPad version of the game! My solution for the black screen is to switch to App Expose view and tap back into the game! That always works. After that, I am able to start at Level 1 but with no sound. Restarting the app and pressing continue fixes the sound problem. I`m using Ipad Pro 10.5... I hope I could help. 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 18, 2020, 5:15:11 PM

I can confirm that too late's workaround works for me too. Still very annoying and seems like not a heavy lift in terms of patching. Must be a contractual hang up with Black Sheep (folks who developed the iPad port). I will note the workaround and then change my 1 star review on the App Store when this gets patched. 

Now as for the constant crashing on the MSoft Game Pass Version, that's a different story/thread all together. 

Overall, I will say this is one of my favorite RLs of all time and I'd like to see it saved on all platforms. I will instantly buy this on Switch as well once it gets patched there too. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message