Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Shared hero unlocks

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 2, 2015, 4:42:23 PM
Hello Community,

I am not 100% sure how hero unlocking works in multiplayer games, Can you explain?. Do you only have to control a hero for 3 consecutive floors / exit the dungeon with it to unlock? So I coud gift a hero to my ally so he can unlock it after me?

I would propose shared hero unlocking in Multiplayer games.

This would help new players to have more achievement. Because right now the first 5-10 hours might be spend (getting farther, but) without unlocking a hero. then when you manage to unlock one its sometimes unsatisfactory for the other new player. Later on when you understand the game, unlocking becomes more about luck and finding the right hero. Adding a shared hero unlock would give the players a bigger sense of joined achievement and the fight/discussion about heroes would be easier.

Sincerely

Tracc
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 2, 2015, 11:38:45 PM
Yes, to unlock a hero you need to have them for 3 floors. You have to control them for the entire floor, though. If you obtain them midway through the floor, you will only get unlock credit starting on the next floor.

Also, for the suggestion, I don't know. I think the point of having to control them for 3 floors to unlock them is better because it lets you get a feel of the character before you actually get him. Also, you have to work for it. Players may get more out of unlocking other people's characters, but it would have less of a meaning. Just my 2 cents c:
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 3, 2015, 9:04:04 AM
Hmhm, so when i givw him away after 2 floors I have to control him again for 3 floors? Can i give a hero to someone else and they unlock them after 3 floors then? Like right at start? I have a hero and gift it to my friend who unlocks him after 3 floors?

If this works, ist not necessary to have shared unlocks since you can share heroes afterwards.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 4, 2015, 11:37:08 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by the first question, sorry. But yes, if you give someone your character for the start and he survives with it to the end of floor 4, he'll unlock it smiley: smile That's how I got most of my characters.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message