Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording

Crosshair/Cursor Options

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Oct 24, 2023, 8:22:39 PM

Most other twin stick shooters typically have a crosshair during gameplay, I was almost surprised it stayed as a regular cursor. Hopefully I'm not just missing something, but if there could be settings for alternate or customizable cursor/crosshair options that'd be nice! I have a hard time keeping track of the cursor at times

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 2:37:54 PM
ReillyPP wrote:

Most other twin stick shooters typically have a crosshair during gameplay, I was almost surprised it stayed as a regular cursor. Hopefully I'm not just missing something, but if there could be settings for alternate or customizable cursor/crosshair options that'd be nice! I have a hard time keeping track of the cursor at times

We have seen people asking for the size and accessibility options. Are you more on that line or more customization like colour, and type of cursor (such as transform it to a circle, square, etc). More like shooters settings options in that sense.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 28, 2023, 1:17:15 AM

Shooter settings like cursor shapes mostly, but I also think that color options would be helpful too

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message