I don't mean like "oh the little shield on the back doesn't say 20%" but that you most of the time can see the only buff, for example; if your playing Fassie he gives buffs, but when you do there's no visual to know what is, I only ever know if it's speed or attack speed  other than that it looks like a dud, It'd be nice to have a setting or way to see stats without pausing especially when in multi-player. Another thing things like spider webs, it should cause flashing or something. I would like to see something where a icon flashes over the hero for when walking into different rooms or fassie when he buffs you, not showing them all but the most impactful, I wouldn't want to be chased then walk into a room with a defense debuff, just a little shield with a up arrow would do. Id especially like to know if my effects are working on enemies it's hard to tell sometimes like how that one blur enemy has a RESIST, just like on any enemy that is in the elemental power of your weapon. I feel like my descriptions are a little off so all this is to say that there's not enough output of info for things when you input effects making results unclear. 

Thanks for reading