Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Is there clear explanation what difficulty levels does to the game?

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Nov 28, 2016, 8:27:28 PM

P.s. I just want to play with the smartest A.I. but i do not want any bonuses for it.

I know that what i want is better to play with humans online but unforionaly i cannot find humans because i like to play at slow speed and with huge world size and enjoy game but unfortionaly 99.99% of people online play in rush which i do not like.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 25, 2016, 1:51:54 PM

It's kind of late... but from what I remember (but can't even remember where I find it) basically... Normal? Cause from Hard onward, they will have unfair bonuses to fill the gap.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 23, 2019, 5:02:59 PM
chilly7 wrote:

P.s. I just want to play with the smartest A.I. but i do not want any bonuses for it.

I know that what i want is better to play with humans online but unforionaly i cannot find humans because i like to play at slow speed and with huge world size and enjoy game but unfortionaly 99.99% of people online play in rush which i do not like.

In stream you can find mods to enhance AI performance, but dont give them addiction cheats.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 23, 2019, 5:02:59 PM
chilly7 wrote:

In stream you can find mods to enhance AI performance, but dont give them addiction cheats.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message