Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Cant Save XML error at turn 50

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 17, 2021, 8:41:44 PM

I am receiving the XML error that prevents saving ever since I bough the new DLC every game (at least 5 times) on turn 50.  I have tried disabling all my mods.  I do have ELCP 2.6.7 installed, and I am reporting this bug over there in case it's an ELCP issue.

Every turn 50, the new competitive quest to kill as many urkan lice as possible fires.  After that, I am unable to save.with the XML error.  I know this is a common error and I know the solutions for it.  I am running EL elevated.  I've deleted the cache.  I've made the save folder not read only.  I don't have an antivirus.

The urkan lice quest also fires even if I disable urkans, always on turn 50.  And I am unable to save after the urkan lice quest fires.

Any ideas?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 22, 2021, 6:41:18 PM

Same/Similar problem here.

I own the newest "DLC". I am running the current "Endless Legend [rollback]" version, on Mac.

Akin to Darpaek's description: Every turn 30, the new VolcanoFormer quest arises, whereupon I cannot save, with error message "There was an error generating the XML document."

Alas, based on my past experiences re the "pace" at which these sort of posts are replied to let alone resolved, I reckon I'll simply bail out on EL for another couple of months, as I did also back in May for obvious reasons, and see what happens (or not).

Sigh.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message