Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Missing Quest Item (help requested)

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 23, 2022, 9:57:36 PM

Doing my first playthrough on unmodded EL, doing the faction quest "The Keystone", and I cannot equip The Arc because it is nowhere in my inventory. I don't seem to have received it. It looks like  I am not the only one, judging by threads a few years old. Does anyone have a solution for this bug? Thank you

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 8:26:21 PM

OK, you cannot actually see the item unless you have at least 1 Mithril in your resource depot. Now that I have some, I can see that I have the item (I just cannot equip it until I get 18). That is unfortunate.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 8:36:56 PM
onomastikon wrote:

OK, you cannot actually see the item unless you have at least 1 Mithril in your resource depot. Now that I have some, I can see that I have the item (I just cannot equip it until I get 18). That is unfortunate.

There is a way to view items that you cannot yet equip - if you click the Missing Resources button while in hero equipment screen, The Arc should show up there. This applies to all equipment for which you do not yet have the resources to equip.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 25, 2022, 2:29:46 PM

The UI in Endless games can be overwhelming, I never played the tutorial myself but maybe it covered some of those elements better?

Otherwise take your time in game and look at every single part of the screen, even break it into quarters.  Anything that looks interesting and even remotely clickable, hover your mouse over it for 1-3 seconds and see it a tooltip pops up to tell you what it does, or just click it and see what happens (sometimes bad things, but you have to learn).  Click all of the buttons in the top left or use your F1-F9 keys I think to open them faster.

Cities are the same, lots of little places to click.  I just taught a player with 1000s of hours that you can open the list of buildings in your cities and destroy some (there are good reasons sometimes)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message