Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Lots of bug on MacOS

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Mar 26, 2022, 2:54:25 PM

Hello

I have a lot of problems regarding both Endless Legend and Endless Space 2 on MacOS.I didn't want to create another thread for the Endless Space tough.

Endless Legend Bugs:

Cutscenes don't have any sound

Game reverts changes you made in options menu.I changed all of the files from read only to read and write .I gave every possible permissions to the game but problem still persist.One particular change is not even default option that game changes.It decreases master volume to zero for no reason.There is exact same problem in the ES2 btw

Some of the quest and notification screens are just bugged.Exact same problem on the Endless Space too.It is just some black and white extremely distorted window.-Problem is on the image ,there is no problem on the close button-

Achievements are bugged

You don't get achievements at all.Yesterday I get one achievement after i close the game??? (Teamworker achievement)

Sometimes big maps don't load at all.Auriga Map do not even generate.

Endless Space 2

United empire heroes and leader is invisible. 

Sometimes your commands are not working you have to restart the game.

I checked a little bit and saw some of the issues are known for a while but some of the post are two years old.I reverted Endless Space 2 to previous version and invisibility bug is solved but also the content I paid for is gone.This is not a solution.

Kind Regards

Thank you

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 2, 2022, 11:57:28 AM

Sadly some of these bugs also exist on PC, like the menu reversion and the master game volume going to 0.

The cutscene sound in Windows is usually a codec issue, try playing the cutscene videos from the game directory and see if you can hear them in the OS.  Installing VLC Player for OSX might help with this.

I think the rest might be Mac specific or I've been lucky enough to dodge them so far.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message