Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Zujajun don't appear to count towards completing the Cultists questline.

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Nov 14, 2019, 8:52:22 AM

Save File: Hermetics - Turn 82.sav

I have the Endless Legend Community Patch installed here, so unfortunately I cannot be completely sure whether this is an issue with the new Magtay or an issue with the Community Patch. Apologies.

I am playing Cultists, and I am attemtping to complete Stage 2 of their second quest:

The Circle Expands

The Cultists wish to study ruins - Search the [Ruins] with at least 2 level 2 Minor Faction units in your army.

In this save file, I have an army that meets the criteria; it contains two Level 2 Zujajun, the new unit of the Magtay. However, I cannot complete the quest. Attempting to search these ruins perpetually results in a "Come back when you meet the quest criteria" message.

Reloading the save has not fixed the issue.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Apr 26, 2021, 10:08:49 AM

Hi there,

I just run into same issue - I'm not able to finish quest "The Cultists wish to study ruins - Search the [Ruins] with at least 2 level 2 Minor Faction units in your army." What can I do to trubleshoot it? I'm playing on version V1.8.2 S3 (64-bit)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message