Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Need Help. EL 64 bit crashes on startup on a 64 bit system.

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Feb 9, 2020, 11:15:15 PM

Hi, I recently got the Endless Legend collection and found an issue that's... a little odd (I assume, I'm not super saavy with a PC, but I couldn't find anyone else with exactly the same issue). Anyways, so I start up the game and it shows the splash screen, the Symbiosis one, and then instead of showing the cutscene of Auriga, it crashes. No popup or anything, the game just sorta shuts down, Steam doesn't show it as still running, it's as if the process just ends. It doesn't show the original, no addon splash screen, like I've seen some people have reported, and the odd thing about it is that it runs on the 32 bit beta version of the game, but I'm running it on a 64 bit system. Any help is appreciated to get the 64 bit version running correctly, let me know if I should include any kind of files or logs, anything like that.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 13, 2020, 12:39:05 PM

Installing Mono didn't fix the issue, I may just have to accept that it's probably a hardware issue and just play on the 32 bit till I get a better PC. Something similar happened with ES2, I guess Amplitude's games are just too powerful for my laptop haha.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message