Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Game wont launch through Xbox Game Pass. Updated Move files to C drive!

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
May 15, 2020, 9:32:14 AM

Hey Everyone

I need some help, last night I downloaded Endless Legend because it looked really rad, was digging the graphical style, anyways it was available on Xbox Game Pass for PC. This morning I booted up my PC and was keen on checking out the game, get into it and when I press play through the Game Pass app it launches, shows the splash screen and all the logos come up, mind you it opens in a small window and then not even a minute after launching it closes. I cant find any fixes for the issues online anywhere and thus had to create an account to get some help. My machine has a i5 core and Nvidia GeForce GTX950 with a 64 bit operating system. Please if anyone can help me out it would be really appreciated. 

Many Thanks 

Jason 

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
May 15, 2020, 5:04:34 PM

After a few hours of messing around I've got the game working! My personal problem was that I was installing to my non-main drive (D: drive in my case). I tried installing it to the C: drive and it worked first time. It might've been a coincidence but I've got it working now :)

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 15, 2020, 7:02:24 PM

I can confirm that i was unable to run the game when it was installed on my non system drive (D:). I uninstalled and installed it on my system drive (C:) and it now works. Unfortunate design but if you are excited to play that seems to be the quick fix. Thanks @Antagonist121 for advice!

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 15, 2020, 9:01:48 PM

I have discovered this as well and moved the files to my C drive :) thanks everyone for the assist. Ive been playing for like 3 hours 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message