Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

help me

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Nov 27, 2019, 7:39:22 PM

does anyone know how to get the add-on to endless legend frozen fangs ??

0Send private message
4 years ago
Nov 28, 2019, 2:15:52 AM

I believe it was a part of the Endless Legend Collectiors Edition. I don't see it anymore on the store page though.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Nov 28, 2019, 9:36:47 AM

I bought the collector edition yesterday but it didn't unlock it for me 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Nov 28, 2019, 11:38:20 AM

There are some technical issues with the Endless Legend Complete Collection. I'll reach out to you by direct message to resolve the problem.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 3, 2019, 7:28:53 PM

I have the same problem -- just bought the complete collection on Steam, but Frozen Fangs aren't available for some reason, and I can't find them anywhere.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 7, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

HELP!  i havent played it in awhile, im on a MAC ... i bouth the 2 new DLC and i wont load it crashes immediately... 

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 31, 2019, 10:02:44 PM

Just to make this clear the Collection Bundle on Steam for Endless Legend should include the Frozen Fangs DLC during the 2019 Steam sale because if so I'm having the same problem.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 3, 2020, 12:25:15 AM
ButterMonsta wrote:

Just to make this clear the Collection Bundle on Steam for Endless Legend should include the Frozen Fangs DLC during the 2019 Steam sale because if so I'm having the same problem.

The same case. what can i do to get it ?

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 8, 2020, 10:35:49 AM

Yes, the Collection was meant to have Frozen FAngs, but some errors occured when we changed the bundle to be of the "pay only what you still need" variety. We'll be implementing a general solution soon. In the meantime, I'll contact you both directly to resolve your issues.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message