Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Claim DLC Issue

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Mar 26, 2020, 2:57:53 AM

I have Endless Legend istalled and each time I try to the get DLC "Endless Legend Guardians" i get this error 

"An error occurred with your last action, please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists"

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 26, 2020, 10:34:30 AM

Hello PsyFusion,

Do you still have the error? Servers might have been overwhelmed when you try to redeem the Guardians DLC.

Besides, which version on Endless Legend do you have? You won't be able to redeem the reward if you only have the Free To Play version of Endless Legend :)

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 27, 2020, 4:53:47 AM

Yes I'm still getting the error, I have Endless Legend Emperor Edition

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 27, 2020, 8:29:18 AM

When I'm making a request to Steam api, I don't see Endless Legend in your library. When did you buy it?

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 27, 2020, 3:07:08 PM

I got it two nights ago, I keep syncing the acct but it still comes back with the error

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 27, 2020, 5:05:23 PM

Did you buy it or did you install the free version that lasts until the end of this week? If you got the free version, then I am afraid you won't be able to get the dlc.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 1, 2020, 11:30:03 PM

kindly advise on how/where to get the free trial version?  it does not appear to be available anywhere  thank you in advance.

Interested in purchasing the big bundle but like the idea of trying out the vanilla version first

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message