Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Mykara Overgrown cities and once-per-empire buildings

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Dec 31, 2022, 2:01:05 AM

Hello,

I wanted to check how the Mykara should work when overgrowing cities of other empires. For instance, I attacked the Wild Walkers, I overgrew their city, and immediately the Canal Locks building that I was going for in my capital couldn't be built. So then I razed the overgrown city when the time came, and I still couldn't build the Canal Locks in my capital. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Is it somehow possible to view the buildings in a city that's been overgrown?

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 14, 2023, 12:53:19 PM
jiallombardo wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to check how the Mykara should work when overgrowing cities of other empires. For instance, I attacked the Wild Walkers, I overgrew their city, and immediately the Canal Locks building that I was going for in my capital couldn't be built. So then I razed the overgrown city when the time came, and I still couldn't build the Canal Locks in my capital. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Is it somehow possible to view the buildings in a city that's been overgrown?

Not a bug per se but definitely a real kick when it happens.

You can only have the Unique buildings once and they can never be rebuilt, so the order of how things went down was terrible luck.  It's happened to me once or twice over the years, I try to prioritize those buildings before I rampage now.  It can easily happen in multi city empires when you war, the building you really needed in this city is already in an AI city and now you are stuck.

I forget if there is anywhere in the Fungal City UI to see that info but either way it's something that should be fixed but never will (this doesn't happen to Cultist because they auto raze)

You could try joining the ELCP Discord server and asking the maker LEB if he would consider fixing.  If he agrees he will still want a save file of it happening so he can reproduce easily.

Good luck!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message