Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Request for Amplitude Devs: Update Tiled for Inferno

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Nov 21, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Dear Amplitdue Devs,

I have always wanted to create maps for Endless Legend, and struggled for a while to learn how to use Tiled Over the many months I thought I was close to finally figuring out the program, but now know that the Tiled for Endless Legend is out of date and will not work with Inferno.

It would be great if the program could be updated and upgraded, with quality of life improvements such as the anomaly icons showing their corresponding anomaly and so on. I would personally use the updated program to make a multitude of "quality" maps for people to enjoy. Hopefully this is still a possibility with the world generation changes brought be Inferno.

Best,

JorgasElite

0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 22, 2018, 9:27:02 AM

I had almost forgotten about the custom maps.

Inferno was made by NGD in collaboration with Amplitude, so I am not entirely sure who would be responsible for updating that. I'll ask around when I get the chance.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 22, 2018, 8:56:16 PM

Thanks! Here's hoping I can create a custom Tor map with a giant band of lava in the middle.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 8, 2019, 10:20:11 AM

Gonna cross-post the thread here in case the question gets answered: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forums/15-modding/threads/33252-can-t-play-custom-map?page=1#post-281203

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message