Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Few question about Hero/Faction modding.

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
May 20, 2016, 1:43:59 PM
Hey!

I have a few question.

1. How do i do to(if this is possible) to change Start faction(this one while we start the game) Hero to another one? Change his 3d model, skill, name etc. Maybe change Hero between factions, change faction leader?

And 2. I know this question is maybe popular but, how to do, to be able create new cities while playing Cultist?
I Try to doing this, i have option to create Settler but still game tell me, i have one city, and im not be able to create another one.

And yep, Sorry for my English. Thanks! :D
0Send private message
8 years ago
May 21, 2016, 10:21:09 PM
Cultists cannot create new cities, they only get the one they start with. From the Wiki:
Constructed around a single city that is their religious center, this faction creates no new cities and therefore cannot produce Settlers. However their city center can be built up to a higher level than any other faction, becoming an impressive and powerful metropolis from which all of Auriga could be ruled.
0Send private message
8 years ago
May 27, 2016, 2:33:22 PM
Hello Ses,

Sorry for the late answer.

1. In the Public/Simulation folder you will find the FactionTraits[Affinity].xml

For each faction there is a line

This is the starting army with the starting hero.

You only need to change the first UnitProfile to have another hero of another faction or even a hero created by a mod (I'm thinking about the minor faction heroes for instance).

2. If you want to play cultists but keep the possibility to have multiple cities you will have to create a custom faction without the trait Weapons of the enemy. You won't have settler (it's their affinity after all) but at least the cities captured won't be razed.

I hope it helps,
0Send private message
8 years ago
May 31, 2016, 3:53:16 PM
Yep, thanks man!

But, if i edit some files i will be able to desing settler, and settler have option to create city, but like you know city limit is 1. But thanks, i spend 15 hours playing Cultist, and unfortunate i destroy all enemy cities, now i creating this custom faction, wating, wating, wating and while they capture all regions i go with my annihilation, and capture they cities. Thanks! smiley: militarypower
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message