How hard is it to code ridges in the game to be exploitable like villages and ruins? I would like to change them to have more industry in temperate climates, more dust in arid climates and more science in cold climates. Since every normal tiles is a combination of 3 FIDSI, then I would go with giving them just that resource, so 3 production in temperate, 3 dust in arid and 3 science in cold. Having a vulcano would add additional FIDSI as with every lava flow. I am not final on these decisions yet, but is it even possible to implement?

I find it extremely annoying that such a cool strategic feature is nearly never used, just because of the fact that noone wants to build cities near it. Having a city in the middle of the mountain range is a bad idea already because of the lack of space for disctricts leveling, even without them beeing unexploitable. I would like a player to have a choice: or your city is more defensible or you have more space for districts. Right now with ridges beeing unexploitable, it is just a no-brainer noone would like to build a city near them.

Can anyone help?