Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

I've adapted the Auriga setting for a table top RPG game ... but now I need your help !

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Oct 7, 2019, 9:57:04 AM

Hello Games2Gether,

I would like to share with you my attempt to adapt the Auriga setting into a TTRPG, as well as an opportunity for you good people, Amplitude Studio's adoring public, to contribute.

Here's a link to the main rule-set, which adapts the Fantasy AGE RPG framework to the Auriga setting.

Here's a link to the additional rule-set, which I have dubbed 'The 4X Expansion', as it deals with some of the game-play themes found in the video game, such as:

• exploration (hexcrawl rules),
  • expansion (realms and organisations using the FIDSI framework),
  • exploitation (strategic resources, weapons and upgrades) and
  • extermination (full scale battles and wars).

There are also rules for:

• naval engagements and ship-borne adventure, and
  • Winter and the Eclipse.

The only thing left that any good tabletop RPG needs is a Monster Manual ... and this is where you come in.

Here is a link to the Google Sheets document I have created with empty entries for almost every conceivable creature and fighter you could encounter on Auriga.

Between Necrophage larvae and Durxeri the Sea Monster, I have set up approximately 80 entries, almost all of them empty, waiting for you - dear readers - to fill them in.

Thank you for your time. I've also posted these links to Reddit and now I'm going to take a long nap.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 7, 2019, 4:11:47 PM

THat's awesome, congrats for the great work. 

I would love to help with paper miniatures and tokens, if you allow. =)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 8, 2019, 9:52:21 AM

I was working on an Endless Legend setting for Pathfinder, but I never actually got around to finishing it (I simply made a few classes and monsters, as well as some feats and magic items, and rules for Dust).

Thanks for what looks like fantastic work ! I hope I can convince my TTRPG group to try it out !

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 9, 2019, 5:25:08 PM

Wonderful work !

You could be proud of yourself :D

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 11, 2019, 6:38:26 PM

This is...truly impressive work! I'm not sure that I'll have the time to be of much use but I'll definitely try to put together what I can to help!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 9, 2020, 9:02:53 AM

What an excellent work, congratulations! If I still had my table-top group I would undoubtly play it immediatly! But life has gone on, and it seems I must stick to computer-game RPG's...

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 24, 2020, 5:34:05 PM

I have a friend that loves 3rd party material and I'm gonna show him this. Might even be enough to get him to try the Endless series as a whole

0Send private message
3 years ago
Dec 8, 2020, 5:28:55 PM
On the off chance that you read this... you may be interested in something I'm going to be posting soon... :)
Agahnim wrote:

I was working on an Endless Legend setting for Pathfinder, but I never actually got around to finishing it (I simply made a few classes and monsters, as well as some feats and magic items, and rules for Dust).

Thanks for what looks like fantastic work ! I hope I can convince my TTRPG group to try it out !

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message