Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Researcher Namkang's laboratory

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 22, 2021, 6:59:48 AM

This is a unique creation idea i've come up with, select heroes can have their own unique building for empires to build that can give either regional bonuses or empire wide bonuses, but also have penalties depending on the heroes character based on their bio text, these buildings can be placed anywhere in a region, it can be as far or as close to a city as one wants it to be, but are very expensive and will be lost if its respective hero leaves the faction. Here is one of those unique creations.

Researcher Namkang has longed to understand the planet and the universe as a whole, as a researcher, she has dedicated most of her life to this goal, at the cost of living a solitary life away from her more social species. Therefore in order to further progress towards this goal of science, she has her own dedicated research laboratory for her own usage.

Modifiers:

adds plus 2 science to all neighboring tiles, as well as the tile it was built on, for a maximum of plus 14 science.

Gains science bonus the farther it is away from city tiles, up to a maximum of 30%

due to Researcher Namkangs solitary and introvert behavior, the building will have a science penalty if placed directly next to a city or if a city builds rural areas next to the building.

Preferred location: a area full of science heavy tiles that is as far away from cities as possible.

Cost: 60 glassteel, 30 adamantium, 30 moonleaf.

As one of my first E.L creations that are not a story, i like how this came out.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message