Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Player handbook and DM guide to a D&D 5th adaptation of EL

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Sep 22, 2022, 12:14:00 PM

I have finally completed the adventure guide and the player handbook for my adaption of Endless legend in D&D 5th edition!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WIxlgNj6kkiSY-5ypWOW8F0bypnbumtU?usp=sharing

I'm sure there is still plenty of balancing to do, and many typos or things to clarify, so don't hesitate to suggest edits in the google spreadsheet. The player guide is mostly a translation of the Endless legend races into DnD. They are a bit OP compared to classical races so don't hesitate to boost your favourite DnD race if you want to play with it in this universe.

The DM guide is more of a repository of the lore and prompts to inspire the DM in a sandbox campaign. I had to take a few liberties from the lore and invent a few things, but I managed to integrate every single faction quest and hero from the videogame (except Kapaku and Mykara)!

Most of the locations descriptions are still missing, but I thought you could help me populate these! There is also plenty of room for new cities, points of interests, side quests and magical items. Just suggest whatever you think would be cool!

I am still in the process of drawing a map of Mercy, but that might still take me months so I thought I'd share the docs already.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 22, 2022, 3:51:33 PM

Do you have any project to introduce D&D or other RPGs to children in Endless universe?

Asking for a friend... Well, not really, my daughter enjoys magic junior and pokemon TCG, so I thought it will be a goid point to star with Endless TTRPG

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 7:24:22 AM

I can't really talk about future project, mostly because I don't know anything about it, but I think the biggest issue with an homebrew DnD ruleset in the endless universe is that DnD is copyrighted. So we can't really do anything with DnD without the approval of Wizard of the Coast.

Some other great game system are license free though but they are not as famous and known as the DnD system

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 9:43:34 AM

Actually I have other homebrewed systems, but very simple (any children that can understand a dice can play), but nothing Endless related

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 10:49:20 AM
j0rdanmerrill wrote:

I wish I had this before we streamed our Endless DnD campaign last year! 

Oh damn the rulebook was done by that time! I started my own playtest in January 2021. Didn't get to test as much as I would have liked, but it seemed to hold on well enough.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 10:55:32 AM
DrunkenChoko wrote:

I can't really talk about future project, mostly because I don't know anything about it, but I think the biggest issue with an homebrew DnD ruleset in the endless universe is that DnD is copyrighted. So we can't really do anything with DnD without the approval of Wizard of the Coast.

Some other great game system are license free though but they are not as famous and known as the DnD system

Yeah there were a couple of custom EL TTRPGs published on this forum over the years. Most of them don't feel meaningfully different from DnD 5th however, so it was simpler for me to just stick with 5e. I am pretty proud of a few of the racial abilites and lore workarounds I came up with to translate the EL gameplay into a campaign, and hopefully these should translate well in any system!

0Send private message
a year ago
May 13, 2023, 10:33:53 AM

Just updating the link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WIxlgNj6kkiSY-5ypWOW8F0bypnbumtU

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message