Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Endless Day 2024! (part 1: Morgawr)

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 4:47:14 AM

It’s Endless Day! Happy Endless Day!

It’s been a couple years, and I feel like I’ve grown enough as an artist that it’s time to return to my favorite universe ever created.

I’ll be trying to cover as many factions as I can for the next week or so, the order being decided by the first major faction theme to be played when I hit Shuffle.

First up, we have the Morgawr funny enough, same as two years ago. The Mykara are on deck!

I see Nompalis as a play on the sea witch trope, Ursula, siren type vibe, but with a twist! In this case her quirk is her overdeveloped empathy, rare and dangerous to the collective whose direction is to exploit others for the safety and security of the Morgawr people. Fortunately, Nompalis like other Morgawr can withdraw from the psychic community leaving her able to pursue her own path as a physician and guardian to a Mezari orphan.

I wasn’t able to paint in the elements which would communicate all that story, but I’m trying to cover a lot of ground here so for the time being this will do :)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message