Well, Endless Day is well and truly over but I'd like to continue this series until I've hit every Major Faction... this time we have a member of the Forgotten! Super-human, camera-shy, ninja-survivalists

The Forgotten are descended from vulnerable and ostracized humans, subjected to horrific experimentation by a radical and influential group known as the Eugenicists. After a revolt, they were left to die in the then-apocalyptic conditions of Auriga's surface, which they did not. Their enhanced abilities and senses serving as both an integral part of their survival and eternal reminder of their painful past

Forgotten society is, by tradition, conservative and insular. Their tightly-knit communities often limit or outright forbid contact with outsiders, but for Walidya-Asri life was simply too large to be viewed through a single lens. Plying her trade as a forester gives her ample time to practice presence and take the world in alongside her Boreal Caudata

For Walidya, every walk is special, she always notices something new. Every moment is an experience to remember and share with her favorite lizard. Travelers are ripe targets not to exploit (usually) but to eavesdrop on, observe, and conversate with. Being a wallflower is a lot easier with the natural invisibility which all Forgotten possess

This one's been done for about a week actually, but maaan I've been procrastinating with posting it, well; that and schools started back up again so that's going to be taking up a lot of art bandwidth. Either way, there's so much to learn, so much to do better, nothin to do but get to it I suppose