Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

I'm making d&d 5e races based on endless legend but...

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
May 26, 2018, 2:20:27 PM

Does anyone have any idea how to get permission to post these publically? 

I'd like to show them to other D&D players, maybe see people actually play them, but of course i'd rather do so without opening a legal can of worms

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 28, 2018, 2:36:04 PM

You're more than welcome to share your own fan creations, and considering we have a few D&D fans even among us, we're quite eager to see what you came up with!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 18, 2018, 5:35:15 PM

Hello there, I'm interested to see what you have done, hit me with a message if you feel like it.
Even if you are still working on it, hit me with a message, I would love to help you out on it if you wish me to.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 21, 2018, 8:23:05 PM

Not sure if the post is dead, but hey! I've been making something similar myself, also for a game I plan to run with my friends. 

I'd love to see your ideas about the Allayi, I've been hitting my head against a wall for a while trying to figure out a way to balance them! 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 22, 2018, 8:10:05 PM

Hello, I am currently DMing a campaign set on Auriga, and have come up with my own ideas for races! I'd be glad to share them, just make sure to give me (JorgasElite) credit if you use any of mine!

Here is the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X-_2iW_mw_WZyIFZe0ilMt7Pj6TpOyfwvrciXQaXhR8/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to put comments down on what you think I should change!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 25, 2018, 7:02:07 AM
JorgasElite wrote:

Hello, I am currently DMing a campaign set on Auriga, and have come up with my own ideas for races! I'd be glad to share them, just make sure to give me (JorgasElite) credit if you use any of mine!

Here is the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X-_2iW_mw_WZyIFZe0ilMt7Pj6TpOyfwvrciXQaXhR8/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to put comments down on what you think I should change!

Wow, this is some very good material! Thanks for the sharing!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 26, 2018, 6:21:21 AM

gosh this is really cool! (i make roleplaying games so i've also spent a lot of time thinking about it) also don't be worried about sharing homebrew stuff, wotc is pretty good about letting people share that sorta stuff online.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 30, 2018, 2:36:40 AM

Thanks @DarkHerumor! I made it (mostly) myself with suggestions from the Amplitude Discord. I took a lot of inspiration from existing DnD books as well. I added the Bullywugs because one of my players wanted to be a frog, and I didn't want to reveal to them that ES2 and EL are in the same universe by having him be a Lumeris.

I just added in a section about the religions of Auriga, and next I am going to add in a section about player classes.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 16, 2018, 7:51:09 PM

Hey mate, have you updated it? I'm very interested in this!

JorgasElite wrote:

Thanks @DarkHerumor! I made it (mostly) myself with suggestions from the Amplitude Discord. I took a lot of inspiration from existing DnD books as well. I added the Bullywugs because one of my players wanted to be a frog, and I didn't want to reveal to them that ES2 and EL are in the same universe by having him be a Lumeris.

I just added in a section about the religions of Auriga, and next I am going to add in a section about player classes.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Oct 17, 2018, 5:13:02 PM
DanielSas wrote:

Hey mate, have you updated it? I'm very interested in this!

JorgasElite wrote:

Yes, in fact I'm almost always updating it, either rebalancing or adding new features. I have not added anything for a while though, as I have been very busy this semeseter with college.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 3:47:41 PM

I have just finished writing the player handbook for a DnD campaign in Endless legend. I'm going to playtest it in November for a few months to see if it holds up. I also wrote a lot of background on the universe and the potential campaigns, but I am waiting for the campaign to start to actually put everything together into a "DM handbook" to keep some flexibility.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message