Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Endless Day 2024! (part 3: Kapaku)

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 8:41:30 AM

Okay okay, a little late but here are this years’ Kapaku! Alien extremophile refugees looking to turn up the heat

When the Kapaku’s volcanic homeworld was destroyed in torrents of water and vegetation wrought by terraforming machines; Koaki and Miro had no choice except to follow their brethren to AurigaAs their people settle in, the two siblings try to find their own ways to cope with the sudden change

Koaki, the eldest, sings from under his respirator and plays a drum made of infernal glass. The sound doesn’t travel the same in the thin, oxygen-poisoned air but there is an eerie beauty to it

Miro is less optimistic, though her brother tries to lift spirits wherever they go, she is more practical-minded in typical Kapaku fashion; keeping watch with arquebus in hand

This was actually the most difficult faction thus far, but funny enough I think it’s been the most successful AND I managed to get some story in! Bonus!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 3, 2024, 11:56:10 PM

Ah thank you; I just figured, it's about time to get active here!

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Thank you for sharing all of these here as well. Love them

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message