Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

AI Stuck in Combat with Dead AI, Turn Never Ends

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jul 9, 2019, 10:56:13 PM

So, I've been working on my achievements with the Mykara right now, and I ran into a glitch where the AI is permanently in an encounter with the already dead Cultist AI. Unlike previous instances of this glitch, loading back has not fixed the issue, so I decided to come here. I don't know exactly what information might be required to help, so just tell me what you need and I can do my best to give it.

By the way, I apologise if this is a repeat request, I wasn't able to find another one.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 10, 2019, 2:18:56 PM

I have no idea what ELCP is, so presumably not.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 11, 2019, 5:23:22 PM

Its the Endless Legend Community Patch. It makes Endless Legend a whole new level of playable and fixes a ton of bugs that the developers have not/will not.

It also greatly enhances the Ai and makes them a proper challenge. I highly recommend it. 

Here it is.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 12, 2019, 10:30:06 PM

Honestly, I like the AI enough as it is, but if this will fix things, I'll go for it.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 13, 2019, 1:10:52 PM

Well I mean in the vanilla version there are so many things the Ai will not do. Like use Empire Plans, group up their armies, quests etc...

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 13, 2019, 10:51:23 PM

Maybe, but they also tend to cheat to make up the difference, so I don't want a cheating smart AI.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 14, 2019, 10:04:49 PM

At normal the AI gets no bonuses. And this mod will make them play better over all at any level. 

So do you want an AI that just sits there doing nothing with resources it does have? I mean if that's fun for you then ignore my advice but this mod addresses a wide range of problems and adds much needed functionality that the base game lacks. 

The mod author also added the ability to set handicaps for the AI up or down to finetune your difficulty preferences. Have you read the first page of the mod author's thread?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 16, 2019, 2:08:12 AM

I skimmed it, so I must have missed it. And yes, the normal AI doesn't get bonuses, but I play on higher difficulties than normal.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message