Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

[0.6.1] Quest « Body and Blood »

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 29, 2014, 8:21:28 PM
Description: Getting the quest from ruin, you're asked to reach an 8 population level in one of your town in 15 turns. I had one city with already 8 people into it and 2 others below, my capital being 7 people.

Bug description: My capital town reached 8 people during the time period but the quest didn't validated.

Reproduce the bug: Start this quest with one town already at required level and the capital below then make it growth to 8 during the time period requested by the quest.

Ideas around the issue: Either I had to return to the ruins to validate (which isn't currently told by the interface directly), or this is simply a bug.

Screenshot attached: (notice the two cities above required goal).

EDIT: I could be as well related to the fact I forgot the +1 bonus from the pacified village not being counted into the quest goal.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 1, 2014, 2:09:48 PM
Hello there,

I've been able to get the quest in one of my game and I completed it without issue.

No difference between my population and population coming from villages btw.

What is weird though is that you triggered the quest even if you had one city with already 8 people. It should not be allowed, one of the prerequisite before the quest triggers is that none of your cities has more than 7 population.

If you have a save were the quest is still on-going it could help us to see where the problem is.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 1, 2014, 3:35:48 PM
I only have a save game after I failed the quest because I destroyed the village which gave it to me.

I must save more frequently my games to help you find bugs. Sorry with that, I'll focus on doing it now smiley: wink

If you want this save game as well, let me know. It's on the same game as my other bug with lookout towers.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 2, 2014, 8:50:23 AM
You got this quest, Body and Blood, after talking to a village?

This a really weird. It is a quest you can obtain only after searching a ruin :/

I might be interested by your save even if I cannot be sure it will be of any help.

I will try to reproduce it on my side by randomly talking to the maximum of villages.

Thanks for the report once again!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 15, 2014, 4:39:28 PM
I realize this is an old thread, but I just had this issue as well, except that I didn't have a population of 8 when the quest began. I do have a save before the quest fails, though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message