Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

can't create a new game or run tutorial

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jan 28, 2020, 12:56:28 AM

osx catalina, I have spent hours troubleshooting and this is getting ridiculous. Steam has refused my refund and the game is literally unplayable. whenever I try to start a game I get a loading screen for about a second and then it instantly switches back to the main menu. I can't do anything it just goes to the main menu. is there even a game? have I been scammed out of my 35$? I want a refund but steam declined it the first time.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 28, 2020, 10:53:34 AM

We've heard reports that the game only runs in Windowed mode on Catalina at the moment.

What settings are you trying to run the game on?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 19, 2020, 5:58:59 PM

I have this same issue and was about to start a thread. The problem is that the windowed mode also cuts off the bottom of the screen, and I really want full screen. I'm going to request a refund in the meantime but I will happily re-purchase when there is a fix.

Specs:

Mac OS 10.15.5

Macbook 16 inch 2019

Idk the graphics card its saying Intel but I think it switches when I load the game to something more serious

Settings below:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message