Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

EL 1.7.553 (64-bit) Most of the ocean regions don't have fortresses

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Dec 5, 2019, 4:17:22 PM

If this message can be read by the general public, it is not the place to post dropbox links. How do I send the saved game, player log, and diagnostic files to you, privately?

I'm attempting to play Morgawr with 70% of the world made up of ocean but most of the ocean regions do not have fortresses. This is not the first time that I have had problems with large areas of ocean without fortresses but this is the worst thus far. I quit have turn 96 because I had explored anough of the map to decide that the lack of fortresses made the game unenjoyable.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 5, 2019, 4:22:24 PM

Afaik there is a limited amount of fortresses available per map, so you should maybe consider turning down the water percentage, especially on larger maps. You could also try just generating some maps with modding tools enables (startup parameter --enablemoddingtools) and then use /showmetheway or /lightmeup cheat command to view the whole world. This would help you get a good feeling what map settings generate good fortress variety.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 5, 2019, 4:29:50 PM

Limited? I've explored twenty named oceans and found fortresses in only seven. That's not just limited, that's ridiculous.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 5, 2019, 5:41:07 PM

LeaderEnemyBoss is not an Amplitude employee, but it's likely you'll get way more help from him on this?

Click the More Rich button on the chat and then the Upload File button which comes up underneath.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message