Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

something odd with Verda's Temple ... ( Mage's Quest )

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 8, 2014, 11:32:23 PM
Ok .. I experienced something odd in my playthrough with the mages .. I advanced their quest to the point that you have to build Verda's temple in a new town .. I started to build the temple after i built something that would help industry ( i don't remember the building's name ) , the construction of temple was going on with no problems but i saw that i had an option to build the specific temple in other cities too .. I started to build it in some of them but after one or two turns i saw that the temple couldn't complete nowhere with the symbol of infinite turns and the message of i dont meet the requirements to finish it even i wanted to buy it .. What happened ?? I stopped the production and left only my objective city to produce it but i didn't solve the problem ..

Thank you
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 12:16:07 AM
It's a unique building, ie. you can only build it in one city, ever. Is it possible that one city where you were building it had one single turn left on it?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 12:26:33 AM
I don't remember .. You mean that another city was going to complete it and eventually happened this ?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 9:04:25 AM
Yeah, likely what happened is that one of your cities finished the production of the temple. It can be destroyed and rebuilt. Go through your cities and check the "browse" button that's under the approval and food bar. Once you find the city where you built it, simply demolish and rebuild in the correct city.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 10:30:08 PM
I accidentally did the same thing on my first play through with the AM. Queued the building in a bunch of places at the same time. I don't believe the building text says it's a unique building. Luckily you are able to destroy it and build it in the right city.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jun 6, 2023, 6:40:51 AM

I loaded up a save game from ages ago and forgot which city is the "correct" city to complete the quest. Is there anyway to identify which city I have to build the temple in to complete the quest, or do I have to build and destroy the temple in every city until I get the right one?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message