Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

next expansion??

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Apr 15, 2019, 4:08:57 PM

when will we see next expansion? symbiosis mechanics didnt hyped me enough i want more features to combine and i feel like vaulter does not get enough cut from innovations it occured to me  like i am playing same way all the time

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 15, 2019, 4:30:32 PM
Symbiosis has been announced as the the last expansion for Endless Legend.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 16, 2019, 8:52:26 PM

Sadly I think that making an Endless Legend 2 or an Endless Space 3 would be too... dangerous.  They've done good with what they got with Endless Legend and Endless Space 2, and I think that trying to make a sequel to either of these would end in ruin.  With them coming to the end of their development plans for these games, we can only hope that whatever they'll make next is gonna be just as great, or even better!  I also recall them saying that they're moving away from the 4x RTS game genre, so their next game will be something vastly different.  I just hope they realise that we, the Community, are here to offer them support and that we wish help them in any way we can to help them with whatever they'll do next.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
May 13, 2019, 11:14:25 AM

It is 4X TBS, not RTS. Sad that they would move away from it.

0Send private message
5 years ago
May 14, 2019, 3:38:44 PM

i know man i dont mean they put giant micro management on the game but combat overhaul and planary sets can differ if they do a detailed job  you can play on inside of sphere even though game designed with hexagons plus i hate doing encounters when game only and only present some guys moving on hexagons and hitting without any sense

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 19, 2019, 6:34:11 PM

i really hope the next game is card-based, in the Endless universe. similar to Slay the Spire / SteamWorld Quest / etc.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 21, 2019, 5:10:03 AM

I'm not hoping for a card game per se, but hopefully a game not focused on strategy/management, like an RPG or action game. Would be awesome to play as a Vaulters Boarder taking over a Horatio vessel or something, or an adventure game where you explore the mysterious history of the Sophons while travelling a pre-spacefaring Hekim.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 29, 2019, 1:46:10 PM

Even though they are moving away from 4X TBS for now, I feel like down the road they will make an Endless Legend 2 and Endless Space 3, but I hope that their future games until then are still within the Endless Universe. A RPG game akin to Mass Effect but you know, taking place in the Endless Universe. A fighting game could also work (like Mortal Kombat series) because I would love to see a Craver and Necrophage go hand to hand. A First-Person Horror game could also work, as well as a Spaceship-to-Spaceship Combat game, heck even a racing game with spaceships could work.

I also would not mind some smaller video games as long as they take place in the Endless Universe. An interactive adventure/choice driven story game like Life is Strange or Detroit Become Human but not done with realistic looking graphics but rather animation similar to the Endless Legend intros (and trailers) and the non 3D Endless Space 2 intros (Unfallen, United Empire, Sophons). A Dungeon of the Endless 2 would be fine too.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 30, 2019, 11:12:45 PM

Lord I would love a Mass Effect style game set in this universe. The cinematics for Endless Space 2 already looked like they would be for a game of that genre.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 1, 2019, 9:23:31 AM
TommyThunderbolt wrote:

I also would not mind some smaller video games as long as they take place in the Endless Universe. An interactive adventure/choice driven story game like Life is Strange or Detroit Become Human but not done with realistic looking graphics but rather animation similar to the Endless Legend intros (and trailers) and the non 3D Endless Space 2 intros (Unfallen, United Empire, Sophons). A Dungeon of the Endless 2 would be fine too.

Have your checked out our Visual Novel Love Thyself - A Horatio Story yet? It may not be quite comparable to Life is Strange or Detroit: Become Human, but there are four distinct story paths for you to experience.

And best of all, it's completely free.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 2, 2019, 5:40:52 AM

An Rpg of either Endless Legend era or Endless Space era would be amazing! My heart goes to Legend more so. Imagine a game with the style and design of Endless Legend but having controls like Assassins Creed 1.

Basically I want Templar Broken Lords. ;D

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message