Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Aviation, Sky Pirate Style

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Nov 17, 2019, 10:15:42 AM

Airships? Sky-piracy? I mean, if the mechanics are there why not introduce aviation? Floating islands... a sky sailing faction with sabres in one hand, xbow in the other.

Maybe limit resource gathering to plundering settlements to some degree? Im sure the idea could synergize well with the added weather systems and dust eclipse feature. 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 15, 2019, 2:00:54 AM

The Forgotten already feel a bit like Pirates, I think. Since their methodology involves Pillaging/Stealing and running. If anything, I feel like they should get a Sea Unit to go full Pirate.

For a Flying faction, I think you want to play up their mobility potential and speed. But probably avoid having them collect something like the Allayi, as that would make them too similar. Something that occurs to me is the opposite of the Allayi a faction that gets only a very small Penalty for expansion, but in exchange their cities have to be very small. Like 5 Districts max. So they have to map all of Auriga to guarantee the best possible places for the places with the most anomalies where these cities could thrive.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message