Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Guardian equip issue

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Mar 22, 2019, 10:18:22 AM

Hello forum,

I would like to know if there is a bug or something which refrains me from equipping better stuff on my guardians.

I tried to search for other issues, but I was not very lucky.

It's just me that have this problem?

Btw, I'm playing a modded game, using the Community Patch. But I trust more megaproject modders, than something in the greater sea of coding in which the developers must search each time (so I do think this is not from the mod, or else it would have been pointed from the autor).

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 22, 2019, 10:32:37 AM

We'll need more information. The easiest way for us to take a look is if you provide a save (The dog-eared page icon above the text editor allows you to upload files.)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 22, 2019, 3:43:30 PM

Providing a save always is the best way we can see whats going on. I strongly suspect you are missing the necessary resources, which are quite high tier for guardian equpiment.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 25, 2019, 10:39:34 AM
LeaderEnemyBoss wrote:

Providing a save always is the best way we can see whats going on. I strongly suspect you are missing the necessary resources, which are quite high tier for guardian equpiment.

The game tells you when you miss the resources, for what I can recall.

Still, I have lot of Dust and I keep buying resources from the market, plus I was able to change equip for every other unit.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

We'll need more information. The easiest way for us to take a look is if you provide a save (The dog-eared page icon above the text editor allows you to upload files.)

Couldn't find any dog themed icon, I try with the upload file icon: AutoSave 702.sav

REMEMBER I'M PLAYING WITH THE COMMUNITY PATCH MOD, and I will for the rest of my life (the AI changed so much!)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 25, 2019, 10:57:36 AM

Sorry for the confusion. "Dog-eared" is an English term for when you fold the corner of a book page as a bookmark. So in the end, you found the right icon.
I'll take a look at your save when I get the chance, but I'm not running the ELCP on this computer, so I'll need a bit more time to check it out.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 25, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

I'm just stupid!

I assumed the guardians changed equip like champions, instead they are like troops: you have to press the "Update" button under the unit list on the map!

Thanks anyway for the help, and by the way thanks too for the info: I was wondering if it was the fold of the corner. Here in Italy it's very close to your term, we call them "books' small ears".

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 25, 2019, 1:07:05 PM

Happy to hear it all got sorted out in the end.

And thanks for sharing that bit about Italian with me. It's interesting to me how the similar phrases exist in several languages (in German, we call them "donkey's ears").

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message