Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

HOW TO GET ENDLESS LEGEND ADD-ON "FROZEN FANGS"

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Nov 29, 2019, 3:05:24 AM

I bought Endless Legend Collection,BUT can't find add-on "frozen fangs"
how can i get it?

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Nov 29, 2019, 9:11:19 PM

Just wondering I thought I had everything but it doesn't show frozen fangs either anyway to verify?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Nov 30, 2019, 7:56:00 AM

On the main menu of EL you can click a button called Content, you should see Frozen Fangs listed on the expansions tab.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 3, 2019, 1:20:24 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

There are some technical issues with the Collection at the moment. I'll reach out to you in PM to resolve this.

hi guysI bought "Endless Universe Collection",BUT can't find add-on "frozen fangs" ,How to solve it?I want to accomplish the community, thank you!!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 3, 2019, 5:05:20 PM

I'm just wondering where I purchase or download this dlc. I've bought every possible dlc off the steam store, but I don't see where "Frozen Fangs" is, or a way to download it if I somehow already have it in a bundle purchase.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 4, 2019, 9:36:12 AM

As mentioned, due to some problems caused when reorganizing the bundle contents to the "pay for what you're missing" format, Frozen Fangs is currently unavailable for purchase on the Steam store. We'll bring it back soon (though it looks like it will be after the holidays).

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 6, 2019, 5:48:35 PM
Same problem for me. It's not showing up in steam or anything. The game's content button says that I still have to get it. But, it doesn't even appear on the link ....
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 3, 2020, 12:15:36 AM

I have the same problem. I bought Endless Legend Collection on steam,but i can't find add-on "frozen fangs"
what can i do to get it?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 11, 2020, 3:03:22 AM

I purchased the Endless Legend Collection on Steam but I am also missing the Frozen Fangs add-on.  Will it be available for purchase again?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 11, 2020, 12:41:14 PM

I also bought the Endless Legend Collection during the sale, but I also do not have the frozen fang expansion available, any help would be much appreciated.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 28, 2020, 8:22:22 AM

I bought the Emperor Edition on Steam which explicitly states that it includes Frozen Fangs. But I did not get the G2G Badge for it.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 30, 2020, 7:37:33 PM

I also am missing the G2G recognition/badge/whatever its called for a ton of content (including Frozen Fangs) that I definitely own in game, thought it was just me, glad to see I'm not the only one.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message