Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Endless Legend DLC 2021 (Questions & Issues)

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 11:15:26 AM

1) Makes it sense if you drag a pop on Food-Production that it takes longer than before to grow a new pop...?

2) Vaulters starting postion on Auriga Map: Have ruin on hill top I cannot reach. Should be placed elsewhere!
See pics...
Thanks!

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 12:01:54 PM

1) It does not take longer than before. In the first screenshot you are making -1 Food, so it’s actually 5 turns until you lose a pop.

2) That ruin is unfortunate, but you should be able to search it with a Flying unit. Which is a shame when you get a quest to search that particular ruin with a hero.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 2:47:20 PM

Thanks! Ah okay, if you have a negative food income the pop display means the time when you loose a pop. Confusing..it should be displayed in red to warn you.

Yes flying units. But sometimes it takes very long to get a flying one... Quest location should be reachable by feet everywhere. True!

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 5:29:39 PM
PeteCrighton wrote:

2) That ruin is unfortunate, but you should be able to search it with a Flying unit. Which is a shame when you get a quest to search that particular ruin with a hero.

Even that would be possible, in case you are lucky and get this flying hero: Eslek Tarosh

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 6:47:34 PM
Argonauty wrote:

Ah okay, if you have a negative food income the pop display means the time when you loose a pop. Confusing..it should be displayed in red to warn you.

The city overview screen (F2) has green/red up or down arrows as indicators. From memory I would have said part of the growth bar inside a city would be green or red as well, but it doesn’t look like it on your screenshots, so I seem to be misremembering.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 8:32:45 PM
LeaderEnemyBoss wrote:

You can also put a city next to it and put your first district onto the cliff, as district tiles can act as "elevators".

Wow, what a trick, never heard of...

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 8:39:39 PM
PeteCrighton wrote:
Argonauty wrote:

Ah okay, if you have a negative food income the pop display means the time when you loose a pop. Confusing..it should be displayed in red to warn you.

The city overview screen (F2) has green/red up or down arrows as indicators. From memory I would have said part of the growth bar inside a city would be green or red as well, but it doesn’t look like it on your screenshots, so I seem to be misremembering.

Yes it has....

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 24, 2021, 8:40:49 PM

Thanks so far.. after 2 years I have to dive in EL again... what a game...great.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message